Qualitative Research Methodology
Understand qualitative research tools and its application.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOME
Upon completion of this course, participants are expected to obtain a basic understanding of qualitative research methods by realizing its importance and relevance to the field of research. It is anticipated that participants would learn to prepare a research concept note by using qualitative research methods.
- Understand epistemologies as they relate to qualitative research and when to use qualitative methodology
- Critically evaluate different theoretical and methodological approaches to qualitative research
- Apply qualitative research methods through undertaking data collection through, e.g. focus group, interviews, observational methods
- Appreciate cultural and ethical considerations for qualitative research in Public Health
- Understand sampling techniques, bias and rigour as they apply to qualitative research
- Apply coding and analysis techniques to qualitative data
Course fee: 7,000 TK (Reguler price)
50% Discount price: 3,500 TK (All inclusive)
(Includes training materials, tea, snacks, and lunch)